Have you ever wanted to purchase an investment property but could not come up with the down payment?
Are you not sure how to approach a seller in order to negotiate seller financing terms into your deal?
Would you like to increase your return on investment, by using a simple strategy, that has been proven to work?
Andrew Brennen has been investing in Real Estate using Vendor Take Back’s to purchase property for nine years. VTB’s have allowed him to expand his portfolio an additional 15 million dollars. He has raised over a million dollars in VTB financing and has transacted close to two dozen vender take back mortgages on duplexes up to 16 unit apartment buildings.This highly specialized training is for experienced investors who want to grow their portfolio, and beginning investors in order to understand all the strategies that are available.
Use these alternate financing models to quickly build your portfolio.
· Strategies for stretching your investment dollars
· Strategies for using VTB’s for your first mortgage and not using bank financing
· Strategies for improving your current investment strategy
· Strategies for purchasing corporations with Real Estate in them.
· Strategies on getting your VTB accepted by sellers
· Strategies for successful negotiations
· Strategies to pay out the VTB’s
· Learn the terms and clauses that make you money
· Learn how the VTB effects your profit
· Examples of real life “No Money Down” deals
· When the Banks Say “No” to VTB’s, you can still use this specific strategy
Get real tips that work in Ontario!
Audio Discussion with Andrew Brennan
The Purpose of this Education
The purpose of this video recordings is to give you an in-depth understanding of using two key alternative financing strategies – vendor take-back mortgages and private money.
Get all the strategies, techniques, and materials thaty you need in order to use this yourself.
By attending this video workshop you will be finding out what really works and what doesn’t. You will be able to leverage these alternative financing strategies in your own market.
Who Should Attend?
IF YOU CURRENTLY INVEST IN REAL ESTATE OR PLAN TO, this is one of the most important courses you will attend.
Investors who want to grow their portfolio but do not have the money
Learn advanced strategies from experts who are currently using these strategies
Investors who want to leverage alternative financing options
What You Will Learn
How to implement a vendor-take-back mortgage in any market (despite what some people will tell you)
Use the right techniques that will help you to use this private money to your advantage
Learn how to target the right properties and the seller’s that will give you vendor-take-back mortgages
Know how to avoid the pitfalls of vendor-take-back mortgages
Andrew Brennan is a multiple award winning investor and skilled renovator. He has offered his experience to others through television, radio, public appearances, in real estate magazines, and his book “The Ultimate Wealthy Strategy”.
Andrew owns a real estate portfolio in excess of $40 million in the Barrie, Ontario area. He has specialized in VTB’s, the fix and refi strategy, and working with joint venture partners to build it. $15 million via VTB purchases. He has done over 30 VTB purchases. And raised an additional $2 million in VTB funds.
Quentin D’Souza is a highly respected award winning Real Estate Investor in the Ontario Real Estate Investing community. He has worked with and mentored thousands of Real Estate Investors through the Durham Real Estate Investor Club over the last 5 years. Quentin manages a large real estate portfolio, while still having a very full life outside of real estate.
Quentin has been profiled in Canadian Real Estate Wealth magazine and a number of real estate books. He is the author of “The Property Management Toolbox: A How-To Guide for Ontario Real Estate Investors and Landlords” and Co-Author of “The Ultimate Wealth Strategy: Your Complete Guide to Buying, Fixing, Refinancing, and Renting Real Estate.”
Attend for $397 Today!
Prices increasing July 1st
And get over $2000 with the bonuses below!
1. This workshop includes clauses and cover letters ($500+), agreements ($2000+), and documentation that you need in order to successfully implement this strategy.
2. Get video recordings of this workshop that include the powerpoint with the audio from the live workshop. So that you can review the entire workshop afterwards. ($397)